- Designed to pierce metal up to 18g as well as set semi-tubular rivets.
- Creates a 1.6mm hole in your blank.
- Deep recess for extended 7/8" (22mm) reach.
- That means you can reach into a sheet of metal nearly an inch to create a hole!
- Semi-tubular rivets have a solid head that create a finished look, and a tubular end that is set by a flaring method to create a secure, clean, and consistent connection.
- Rivets sold seperately.
Click here to see the rivets and accents to use with this tool.
Click here to see the 3/32" Piercing and Eyelet Flaring Kit
- Comes with Domed Base that allows you to rivet directly onto rings or other curved items.
- This tool features a punch on one side to create the correct size hole for the 1/16" rivet, and a flaring tool on the other end to set the rivet cleanly and precisely.
- This versatile tool base is also designed to be interchangeable.
NOTE: This tool only works with the rivets specifically made for it. It will not work with wire rivets or silver rivet tube.
1/16" hole punch
1/16" Rivet flaring tool
Domed base for use with rings and other curved itemsRivets sold seperately Unscrew the punch all the way before removing the metal or you will pull on the punch and weaken the tool.
Do not worry about the metal that remains in the hole. It will eventually pop out and will not affect your hole punching as it remains in there.
loading the player....
BUY MORE SAVE MORE: Spend $35, Save $5; Spend $70, Save $10, Spend $100, Save $15; Spend $150, Save $25; Spend $200, Save $35; Spend $300, Save $50! April 23rd - April 26th.
This made my job easier. I haven't had difficulty with setting rivets before but this added time saving and precision to the task. Well worth the money.
This tool makes riveting sooo much easier. Worth it!
Great tool! Watch the video, cuts down learning curves!
I love cold connection and I like to make my own rivets. But this thing is a real time saver. Make a lovely neat finish.
This little gadget is a time saver for sure. The video tutorial helps a lot watch it first. This will make things a lot faster and easier.
This making riveting so much faster and fun that I use rivets as decoration, not just as a cold connection.