Steel Wool #4/0
- One 2.75" x 3.75" ball of steel wool
- 4/0 (0000) super fine grit
- Great for removing oxidation
- Creates satin or brushed finish
- Great for rubbing out surface scratches and imperfections on blanks
- Make sure your piece is completely dry or steel wool will cause rust
- Can be used and re-used again
- Rub over a desk, bench or covered area to catch metal shavings
Working with Blanks
loading the player....
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on orders $35 or more: Just use coupon code: JULY2018
I can't tell you enough how much I love using steel wool to finish all of my stamping blanks. It easily cleans off the excess Sharpie or darkening enamel. Additionally, I also love the texture it leaves behind on all my jewelry. This is a must have product for me in my jewelry making.
I haven't had a chance to use this steel wool much, and I was a little hesitant at first. But after watching Lisa's Facebook live with the different polishing options, I had to try it. These definitely do the job. If you're looking for a matte finish, this will clean your piece right up and not leave a super mirror finish. It is a bit messy though, so use over some towels that you can throw away.
This is definitely a must have. I love using the steel wool to finish my metal blanks. It's messy like one user has said, just simply put a paper towel underneath for easy clean up.
Great for finishing my blanks without that totally polished look! Love!
I’m new to using this product. I saw it used in one of the instructional videos so I thought I’d give it a try. Works great.
I like to use these to polish a piece after using liver of sulfur. Work especially well on detailed wirework.
Super fine and leaves a nice finish