- Design measures: 3mm wide by 3mm high.
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- Also available in two smaller sizes, 3/32" (2.4mm) and 1/16" (1.6mm)
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of copper sheet for practicing.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
Stamp is perfect! Used it on 18g sheet metal, very clean and sharp imprint. Great quality.
This is a great accent stamp. Fills in areas on mandala designs. Gives a great impression