For assistance choosing the best hole punch for your needs, please Click Here.
- Create two hole sizes: 1.5mm and 2mm
- Carbon Steel with durable, heat-treated pins
- Deeper extended 3.4" (19mm) reach
- Great for cold connection and riveting
- Punch through soft metals up to 16 gauge (1.29mm) thick
This is one of my favorite tools. Make sure not to screw the punch down all the way or it will mar your metal and leave a small circle around your hole. Unscrew the punch all the way before removing the metal or you will pull on the punch and weaken the tool. Don't try to punch through any metal which is too "hard".
This item does not have any reviews yet.