Silicone Polishing Wheel, Knife Edge - White 7/8" Coarse - 2 Pack
- Size: 7/8"
- Abrasive: Coarse
- Great for polishing.
- Should not be used on Aluminum as they can discolor the metal.
- Tapered, knife edge.
- Perfect for getting into tight areas.
- These discs fit on our Mini Screw Mandrel Shank.
- Use a dust mask when using these wheels.
- Check out our FREE: Polishing with Power Tools Class with Joe Silvera to see how to use these Silicone Wheels.
These work great, use them all the time! I use these with a dremel to remove excess solder or further smooth cut edges. If you have never used radial wheels, I also recommend Joe's video.
Very coarse and gets the job done.
Because of their versatile shape, they do a great job polishing.