Silver Filled Scalloped Bib, 24g
- Height: 12mm (.47")
- Width: 51.5mm (2.05")
- Thickness: 24g
- If you solder Silver Filled, it will cause the silver to bubble a bit and result in a reticulated look.
This is a Beaducation Original and you won't find it anywhere else!
- Silver Filled blanks can be oxidized and polished just as Sterling Silver.
- To finish the edges of these Silver Filled blanks, we recommend hammering the edges or tumbling your finished piece. Filling or sanding is not recommended as it may expose the copper core.
- Silver Filled is hundreds of times thicker and more durable than Silver Plated.
- Silver Filled is a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to copper.
- Silver Filled is 1/10 or 10% by silver weight.
- Anyone who can wear Sterling Silver can wear Silver Filled without an allergic reaction.
- To pop any additional holes in this blank, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch, not the Hole Punch Plier. When punching with the Hole Punch Plier, you often need to file the back a bit. Filing might expose the copper core.
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!