These cutters boast the high quality that we love from Tronex. The flush blades of this cutter are angulated at the very tip to get into hard to reach, tight spots. These cutters should not be used on wires thicker than 22 gauge.
~ USE ON SOFT METALS ONLY.
~ DO NOT USE THESE CUTTERS FOR HALF HARD OR HARD WIRE, unless it is one of the above listed metals and is 22 gauge or thinner.
The Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Superior cutting performance with a distictive 'snap' cutting feel.
- Very durable - They will last hundreds of thousands of cuts.
- Tronex prices are lower than the competition for the best product out there.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- High-grade alloy steel
- Each cutter tested individually
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $10! Here's the address:
- Tronex Technologies
2860 Cordelia Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
Click Here for More Info on Tronex Cutters (PDF, 64K)
These are my current favorite cutters! That little bent tip is so handy for the final cut in a wire wrapped loop or for cutting apart coils. They are a bit expensive, but in my opinion, totally worth it. Do not abuse that tip. Please read the above guidelines on what wire to cut and what thickness.
loading the player....
This angulated flush cutter is fabulous! I get up close and into tight spaces (if necessary) with this cutter. I use it for my everyday wire wrapping and use gold fill and sterling silver half-hard wire 24 gauge and higher. My cutter is still sharp after 3 years of use. I purchased this cutter for my friends for Christmas and they love it as much as I do.