Sterling Silver Ring Stamping Blank, 3mm Wide, SIZE 7
- Ring Width: 3mm (.12")
- Thickness: 1.24mm (.049")
- Size 7
- Size, width and thickness may vary slightly, see below note.
- Inside is stamped with .925.
* Sterling Ring Note - PLEASE READ
- The prices of these rings will fluxuate with the metals market.
- This is a new vendor for these rings. The vendor we tried in February did not work out.
- These rings are handmade and the size may vary within 1/4 of a size either larger or smaller than listed. The width may also vary 1/4mm larger or smaller than what is listed. Please continue to check back and read this note as we work with our new vendor and try to get the rings more consistent.
- Because these are handmade, there is a seam in these rings. The seam is very strong and holds up to stamping great, but if you are wanting to solder on them, keep an eye out for the seam and do not overheat it. Please watch the video linked above on this product to see how to detect the seam. It's a simple thing that isn't a big deal, we just wanted to make you aware of it.
- Check out our FREE: Stamping on Rings Class.
- Do not use the ink or enamel for adding black into your letters when stamping on rings. The friction of the other fingers rubbing against the ring rubs the ink out of the impression. You should oxidize the letters with Liver of Sulfur or Jax Silver Blackener.
- If you want a lot of these rings, PLEASE plan ahead and email firstname.lastname@example.org. They take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
I just these rings for stamping names on and the ones I wear personal are almost a year old, not misshaped or tarnished. Very happy with this product!
Quality product, great price!
I love these rings perfect to hammer.
I am in love with these dainty rings. They are easy to stamp on as far as impressions, but you will need the correct very small sized stamps. (See tutorials and read product details for info) They are lightweight and stack nicely. I love them with nothing stamped on them too. Perfect for those that do not want to wear large, heavy rings.
My customers love these stackable rings! I use a very light weight hammer because I have a strong hit and can cause cracks if I'm not careful. I suggest watching the tutorials for this product. Lots of helpful tips.
the rings are awesome & so is everyone at Beaducation I had a problem & they fixed it immediately
Thank You !!!!
I purchased these rings in several sizes because the possibilities are endless for the types of designs that you can stamp. I like small designs stamps alternated with a dot or dash. So awesome.
This is one of my favorite products! They stamp perfectly with a 2mm font stamp. I've been wearing my ring for over a year and it still looks great! Very happy with these rings.
Love these rings. Endless possibilities. Just plain is beautiful too.
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
These are my go-to rings for stamping. They work great on a ring mandrel and the purple sandbag.
Love these rings. I have been having fun using my design stamps to add an all over texture to these. Keep in mind when doing this that the ring will stretch and go up a few sizes.
ordered these for Christmas presents for my kids, cant wait to finish
I love these cute little sterling rings! They are so fun to stamp and look beautiful when done.