Sterling Silver Ring Stamping Blank, 3mm Wide, SIZE 5
- Ring Width: 3mm (.12")
- Thickness: 1.15mm (.045")
- Size 5
- Size, width and thickness may vary slightly, see below note.
- Inside is stamped with .925.
* Sterling Ring Note - PLEASE READ
- The prices of these rings will fluxuate with the metals market.
- This is a new vendor for these rings. The vendor we tried in February did not work out.
- These rings are handmade and the size may vary within 1/4 of a size either larger or smaller than listed. The width may also vary 1/4mm larger or smaller than what is listed. Please continue to check back and read this note as we work with our new vendor and try to get the rings more consistent.
- Because these are handmade, there is a seam in these rings. The seam is very strong and holds up to stamping great, but if you are wanting to solder on them, keep an eye out for the seam and do not overheat it. Please watch the video linked above on this product to see how to detect the seam. It's a simple thing that isn't a big deal, we just wanted to make you aware of it.
- Check out our FREE: Stamping on Rings Class.
- Do not use the ink or enamel for adding black into your letters when stamping on rings. The friction of the other fingers rubbing against the ring rubs the ink out of the impression. You should oxidize the letters with Liver of Sulfur or Jax Silver Blackener.
- If you want a lot of these rings, PLEASE plan ahead and email firstname.lastname@example.org. They take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
I buy these rings regularly for stamping names on and the ones I made for myself are almost a year old, not misshaped or tarnished. Very happy with this product!
Love my stackable rings!
Love this ring. It is great for stamping and holds it form very well.
I love making rings (a girl can never have too many rings) but these take it to a new level. The ring is beautiful and ready to go. Great for stamping, the small solderable pieces, texturizing, stacking. Cut project time down considerably. And I love the quality!
My customers love these stackable rings! I use a very light weight hammer because I have a strong hit and can cause cracks if I'm not careful. I suggest watching the tutorials for this product. Lots of helpful tips.
I haven't stamped on this ring yet, only because it is so beautiful just how it is. I'm a little nervous as it's my first time stamping on a ring, but I'll give it a try soon!
These thin, stackable rings are such amazing quality and easy to stamp and texture. Definitely my go-to for personalized rings. Easy to size up when texturing for customers with smaller fingers.
Great quality ring took the stamps great!
Great rings for stacking! I've used these for stamping, setting crystals with the crystal setter, and attaching bezel cups to them. So many options!