Silver Filled Script Letter Charm I, 24g
These Script Letters are punched out of metal sheet, just like our blanks, creating a nice and light charm. Great for a charm bracelet or necklace.
- Silver Filled can be oxidized and polished just as Sterling Silver.
- To finish the edges of these Silver Filled blanks, we recommend hammering the edges or tumbling your finished piece. Filling or sanding is not recommended as it may expose the copper core.
- Silver Filled is hundreds of times thicker and more durable than Silver Plated.
- Silver Filled is a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to copper.
- Silver Filled is 1/10 or 10% by silver weight.
- Anyone who can wear Sterling Silver can wear Silver Filled without an allergic reaction.
Removing Loop from Charms
loading the player....
I really like this letter. I plan to use it to spell out I (Heart) You either on a card or bracelet/necklace. I love that it is silver filled.