Ball diameter: .078" (2mm)
Length (from the top of the curve to the tip of the wire in the back) .748" (19mm).
Length (from the top of the curve to the bottom of the loop in the front) .472" (12mm).
Wire is 20 gauge.
Sold by the pair.
- Silver Filled blanks can be oxidized and polished just as Sterling Silver.
- Silver Filled is hundreds of times thicker and more durable than Silver Plated.
- Silver Filled is a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to copper.
- Silver Filled is 1/10 or 10% by silver weight.
- Anyone who can wear Sterling Silver can wear Silver Filled without an allergic reaction.
These classic and versatile ear wires can be used in a variety of projects. They are featured in the Bicycle Chain
, Chainmail Earrings
, and Helm Chain Earrings
classes with Colin Mahler; the Mendo Moondrop,
and Edison Drop Earring
classes with Barb Switzer; the Fused Scrap
and Fused Flower Earrings
classes with Liz Jones; and the Ionic Column Earrings
class with Lisa Claxton.
This item does not have any reviews yet.