Tronex Bent Nose Plier - Short Handle #551
- Handle Length: 2.75"
- Tips specially hardened for extra strength.
- Bent nose pliers are perfect for all those Chainmail projects!
- Short jaw provides added control with thicker gauge metals.
- Edges are "eased" and smooth inner jaw to minimize marking on your metal.
- Cushioned handles for comfortable grip.
- Spring handle to reduce hand fatigue.
Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Durable - Will last for years.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $20! Contact us for more information.
Nice to use, fits well in my hand. Noticeable difference between these and the less expensive pair I have; totally worth the money!
Love the Tronex bent nose for my chaining. Have used cheaper pliers and there is a difference. Happy I spent the money.