Tronex Bent Nose Plier - Long Handle #751
- Handle Length: Long
- Tips specially hardened for extra strength.
- Bent nose pliers are perfect for all those Chainmail projects!
- Short jaw provides added control with thicker gauge metals.
- Edges are "eased" and smooth inner jaw to minimize marking on your metal.
- Cushioned handles for comfortable grip.
- Spring handle to reduce hand fatigue.
Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Durable - Will last for years.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
- Made in the USA.
- Family run reliable company.
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $10! Here's the address:
2860 Cordelia Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
BIG CLOSEOUT SALE 300+items at 50% off.
I've been using bent nose pliers that I bought years ago and realized that the tips don't even touch anymore! So I invested in these Tronex bent nose pliers and they are awesome! I use them constantly for jump rings, tucking in wire ends, compressing my wire weave etc. The quality of these Tronex tools is superb. I plan to replace all my tools with Tronex.