Chain nose pliers are great for all types of jewelry making, but especially wirework.
- These Tronex tips have been specially hardened for extra strength!
- Short jaw provides added control with thicker gauge metals.
- Edges are "eased" and smooth inner jaw to minimize marking on your metal.
- Cushioned handles for comfortable grip.
- Spring handle to reduce hand fatigue.
- Handle length: Long
Check out all of our Tronex pliers.
The Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Very durable - They will last years and years.
- Tronex prices are lower than the competition for the best product out there.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
I love these pliers! I love the "eased" edges. They are not sharp and I find I mar my metal less. The extra hardened tips (how brilliant is that btw) on the pliers keeps them from bowing, and man are they strong! My favorite part, they are made here in the USA at a local family-run company. High quality and domestic...LOVE IT!
I've been learning chain maille all this year. In October I sustained a major dominant hand injury. In optimism of regaining use of my hand, I ordered these pliers to supplement the Lindstrom pliers I already owned. Although I really like the Lindstrom's, these Tronex are easier to use for my injury, and are helping me to recover functionality. They are comfortable and, I agree with Lisa that they mar my metal less. Very glad I ordered these!
After watching several instructional videos on Beaducation and seeing these pliers in action I ordered them. They are my favorite pliers now. They are well made and precise. They are not heavy yet are solid. I have average sized hands with slightly limited hand strength. My best pliers for my wire work!