Tronex Round Nose Short Jaw Plier, Short Handle #532
- Handle Length: Short
- Jaw Length: Short
- Create loops from 1mm to 3.3mm in diameter.
- The tips are specially hardened for extra strength. However, if you are using the tips to manipulate metal and the they bow slightly, that is an indication that you are pushing the tool beyond it's limitations.
- Cushioned handles for comfortable grip.
- Spring handle to reduce hand fatigue.
- Short jaw provides added control with thicker gauge metals.
- Eased edges are not sharp and will not mar your metal.
- Round nose great for making wire wraps, loops, and rounded bends in your wire.
Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Durable - Will last for years.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
- Made in the USA.
- Family run reliable company.
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $10! Here's the address:
2860 Cordelia Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
This item does not have any reviews yet.