Design Stamp Holder, 8mm & 10mm Holes, 70 Holes
- 28 large holes = 10mm in diameter.
- 42 small holes = 8mm in diameter.
- 8mm holes will hold 1/4" round or 1/4" square design stamps.
- 10mm holes will hold 3/8" round-shank stamps or smaller.
- Block of wood is 6" long x 3.25" wide.
- Great way to keep all your designs organized for easy access and viewing.
- Made of hard press board.
- Holes will not fit our 1/2" or 3/4" square stamps.
**To determine if your stamps will fit in this holder, simply measure the diameter of the round stamps, or across the diagonal for square stamps.
I loved the idea of this, but the larger design stamps really don't fit.
There is a wonderful description that includes the total size of the jumbo stamp holder with 27 holes. This description only indicates the size of the holes - but not the size of the total block. Please include that information with this item.
Thanks for the wonderful bead site - I enjoy shopping here. :-)
Thought it would be bigger block and hold some of my larger stamps, but out of all my stamps I have (which is a lot) none of my larger stamps fit in this. Only my small tiny ones fit in the holes. Also, the color of wood I got was much much darker than pictured. I know that is something minor to some, but I personally like lighter wood in my work area.
I suggest the other stamp holders - those were much more worth spending money on and hold my stamps I have :)
OUACH...I should have read carefully....this one is made from cheap MDF (hard pressed wood).
Others from Beaducation in solid wood are better...and will age better of course.
Good for small stamps. Not so much for large stamps. okay for medium stamps.
Not as tall as I would like - the stamps sort of lean over when I stand them in it. Only fits small stamps