Sterling Silver Ring Stamping Blank, 6mm Wide, SIZE 9
- Width: 6mm (.24")
- Thickness: 1.15mm (.05")
- Size 9
- Size, width and thickness may vary slightly, see below note.
- Inside is stamped with .925.
* Sterling Ring Note - PLEASE READ
- These rings are handmade and the size may vary within 1/4 of a size either larger or smaller than listed. The width may also vary 1/4mm larger or smaller than what is listed. Please continue to check back and read this note as we work with our new vendor and try to get the rings more consistant.
- Because these are handmade, there is a seam in these rings. The seem is very strong and holds up to stamping great, but if you are wanting to solder on them, keep an eye out for the seam and do not overheat it. Please watch the video linked above on this product to see how to detect the seem. It's a simple thing that isn't a big deal, we just wanted to make you aware of it.
- Check out our FREE: Stamping on Rings Class.
- Do not use the ink or enamel for adding black into your letters when stamping on rings. The friction of the other fingers rubbing against the ring rubs the ink out of the impression. You should oxidize the letters with Liver of Sulfur or Jax Silver Blackener.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
This item does not have any reviews yet.