Putting a new twist on an oldie but goodie can be so satisfying. Use a stamped metal blank with punched holes on both ends and you have a re-vamped I.D. bracelet. Attached to chain, leather, hemp cord, or on a handmade bangle, this I.D. bracelet is "wear" it's at.
- Increase the hole size with the Metal Hole Punch Pliers,1.8mm and stamp your design and/or words on your blank. Oxidize and polish.
- To create your own bangle first measure the circumference of your knuckles in a fist. This ensures your bangle will fit over the widest part of your hand. Take that measurement and subtract the length of your blank and add an additional 1" to get the length of wire you will need.
- Now add texture to the wire with your Chasing Hammer and Bench Block.
- The bangle shape is formed using the Nylon Jaw Bracelet Bending Pliers. Also, add a slight bend to your blank using the same pliers.
- Bend the wire up 90º, 1/2" from each end of the wire. Thread the blank on first and then create your loop. Your loop will be a tad oval in shape, but this allows the blank to fit with ease.
- We like the look of the Hemp Cord with a simple knot! We cut two longer lengths and twisted them on both sides before knotting them together. Instant gratification.
This item does not have any reviews yet.