We have so many great design stamps, and blanks that sometimes you can't narrow it down! Create a little collage or scene with all of your favorites. Layer a few soldered blanks and add a couple crystals in your favorite colors...that way you can use everything you love all in one necklace. This is an advanced project.
- Stamp your collage on the circle blank and your designs on the petals of the flower. Next, dap the center blank using the Dapping Block.
- Solder your blanks together. Clean your soldered piece using Sparex Pickling Compound.
- Use the Medium Wrap and Tap Pliers to create loops with 14g Fine Silver Wire. Fuse the loops creating a chain. Add texture to the chain by using a Fretz Texturing Hammer.
- Wire wrap all of your crystals onto the headpins and add them to the jump ring that is connecting your soldered pendant to the fused chains. Oxidize and polish.
- Add your chain by looping one ball chain through the first fused loop. Remove clasp from the chain and reconnect it to both ends of the chain using a jump ring. Loop the second ball chain through the last fused loop. Jump ring the ends together leaving the clasp on.
This item does not have any reviews yet.