Free Online Video Classes
» Stamped Maltese Cross
loading the player....
Watch as Lisa teaches how to cut metal with shears.
Learn the difference between using the French Shears and the Scissor Shears to cut your metal.
Click here to purchase
Stamped Maltese Cross
This project is as clever as it is fun! We were inspired by some of the projects in this book,
Metal Jewelry in Bloom
. We used a single
1 1/2 inch circle blank
to create the cross and setting for this square
Swarovski crystal ring
. Check out our
feature blog post
on this design for full step-by-step instructions and pictures to help you along.
write a review
Tools And Materials
Beginning Stamping Checklist
Beaducation Kismet Uppercase Letter Stamp Set 1/8" (3.2mm)
- We used the letter "O" from this set to stamp the prong section on the copper pendant.
Birdcage Design Stamp - Beaducation Original
- We used this design stamp on the copper pendant.
Doily Heart Design Stamp by ImpressArt
- We used this design stamp in the middle of the copper pendant and on the prong section of the silver one.
Asterisk Design Stamp - 3/32" (2.4mm)
- We used this design stamp in the middle of the silver pendant.
Chandelier Design Stamp- Beaducation Original
- We used this design stamp on the silver pendant.
Xuron Scissor Shears
Cut 2, Half Round File - High Quality
Nylon Jaw Pliers
Copper Circle, 1 1/2" (38mm), 24g
Sterling Silver 1 1/2" (38mm) Circle, 24g
Swarovski Crystal Square Ring - Medium Vitrail 20mm
- Check out all the available colors
Copper 5mm I.D. 16 Gauge Jump Rings, pack of 50
- Feel free to use your pick of jump rings. We have a wide selection
Related Online Video Classes
We thought you might enjoy these classes because they use similar techniques:
Stamped Washer Setting
with Taryn McCabe
Stamping on Metal
with Lisa Niven Kelly
Sawing Your Own Metal Shapes
with Aisha Formanski
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!
Log In To Write A Review
© 2007-2015 Beaducation, Inc.
The Beaducation Team