Its so cute and retro looking! You gotta make one too! We used the Engraver Tool Set and rivets in a fun decorative way. Give it a try.
- Draw your tree, trunk, and multiple ornaments out on the different sheets and blanks of anodized aluminum with a sharpie. You can then cut them out using the French Shears. With the tronex cutters, trim off any sharp edges that you missed.
- Using the bench block and plastic mallet, flatten out all the pieces you cut out. Be sure to hammer them on the back side of the metal.
- Engrave the saying you want on your tree and add the details to the trunk.
- Punch holes in the center of your ornaments and where you want them on your tree. Also you need to add a hole to the trunk and a matching whole on the tree to connect the two.
- Rivet all your pieces together! Punch a hole on the top for a jump ring and ribbon. You're done. You have created a custom ornament!
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!