Brass 7/8" (22mm) Pressed Circle with Raised Edge
- Diameter: 22mm (.87")
- Stampable area: approximately 17mm (.67")
- Thickness: 26g
- Pendant is pressed into shape
- Back of the raised edge is hollow
- Loop accommodates up to 16 gauge wire
- Much thinner than our cast Artisan Series pendants
- Can be stamped or filled with resin
To see if this pendant is available in other metals, type the exact description in the search box above.
For stamping instructions and tips, please check out our free class "Stamping On Metal". For some great stamping design ideas, you might like our free class "Stamped Jewelry Design Ideas".
When polished, these brass blanks look much like the color of gold. Brass can tarnish very easily, so we suggest using renaissance wax
to help protect the pieces as well as storing your brass with anti-tarnish tabs.