* This is a downloadable PDF Tutorial for the Spike Spiral Bracelet Project. If you are looking for the Materials Only Kit, please click here. The PDF will not be emailed to you. It will be available from a button during the checkout process. Follow the instructions below for downloading the PDF. *
Skill level: Advanced
Must be proficient at making spirals. For a refresher, please view our FREE online class, "Perfecting the Wire Spiral
"Materials NeededTools Needed Click Here
to view our selection of Pliers and Cutters.
- Chain Nose Plier
- Round Nose Plier
- Flush Cutter
- Ruler or Tape Measure
|Instructions for Downloading the PDF|
If you forgot to download your PDF
during the checkout process, you can still download it for up to 2
weeks using the following steps:
- Add the PDF Tutorial to your Cart.
- Login and Checkout to Purchase the PDF and any other items in your cart.
- On the last page of Checkout, you will see a "download" button near the bottom of the page
- Click on the "download" button and the PDF file will open in your browser (possibly in another tab if you use tabs in your browsing)
- Hit the SAVE button (typically an icon of a disc) in the browser to save this PDF to your computer (see screenshot below)
- Login to your account
- Click on the "My Account" link in the header
- Under the "Previous Orders" section, find the order containing your PDF purchase and click on the "View" button
the bottom of the order detail page you'll see a green "download"
button. Click on the button and follow steps 4-5 above to save your PDF
Screenshot of PDF in browser
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your PDF. Don't have the Reader? Click here. It's Free!