Soldered S/S 12 Petal Flower on S/S 8 Petal Flower
- Top Flower: Sterling Silver-Diameter 16mm(.63")
- Bottom Flower:† Sterling Silver-Diameter 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: Top 24g, Bottom 24g
- These are soldered by hand.
- Overstamping can distort the blank, weaken the solder and cause the blanks to disjoin.
Customers have asked us to sell soldered blanks for some time now. We tested them, sent back our first batch and added more solder to our second batch to get them just right. Because you are not stamping on the top layer before itís soldered to the bottom, you have to be careful not to stamp too hard or too many times on the top blank. This can disjoin the solder and cause the blanks to come apart.
We found that stamping one design stamp or one small word on the top blank was successful and left the solder safely joined. These blanks are all soldered by hand, so if you happen to get a rare one that pops off, send it back to Customer Service and we will be happy to send you a replacement.