Single Clad 1/2" (13mm) Circle, 18g
- Diameter: 13mm (.51")
- Thickness: 18g
To see if this blank is available in other metals, type the product's name in the search box, minus the metal, such as: Large Long Rounded Rectangle,
and all of its other metals should pop right up!
- Copper on one side and Sterling Silver on the other!
- 18 Gauge means you can stamp on both sides!
- Silver Clad blanks consist of a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to copper.
- Single Clad are 10% Sterling Silver and 90% Copper.
- We recommend applying a layer of Renaissance Wax to your Copper side to prevent tarnishing.
- The rims of the Single Clad pieces are a thick layer of Sterling Silver so they appear to only have silver sides.
- The copper side can be a little scratchy on the edges so we recommend
using steel wool to soften them or throw them in the tumbler!
- To pop any additional holes in this blank, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch.
For stamping instructions and tips, please check out our free class "Stamping On Metal
". For some great stamping design ideas, you might like our free class "Stamped Jewelry Design Ideas