* This is a downloadable PDF Tutorial for the ShaBangles Project. The PDF will not be emailed to you. It will be available from a button during the checkout process. Follow the instructions below for downloading the PDF. *
Coil, bend, and wind wire into amazing bangle bracelets.
Craft this artful whirlwind of light and texture using Lisa Niven
Kelly's sculptural wire techniques.
Skill level: Intermediate
Must be proficient at all beginning wirework techniques. If you need a refresher on making basic loops or coiling, please check out our FREE classes "Basic Loops
", or "Coiling Wire by Hand
".Materials NeededTools Needed
|Instructions for Downloading the PDF|
If you forgot to download your PDF
during the checkout process, you can still download it using the following steps:
- Add the PDF Tutorial to your Cart.
- Login and Checkout to Purchase the PDF and any other items in your cart.
- On the last page of Checkout, you will see a "download" button near the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "download" button and the PDF file will open in your browser (possibly in another tab if you use tabs in your browsing).
- Hit the SAVE button (typically an icon of a disc) in the browser to save this PDF to your computer (see screenshot below).
- Login to your account.
- Click on the "My Account" link in the header.
- Under the "Previous Orders" section, find the order containing your PDF purchase and click on the "View" button.
the bottom of the order detail page you'll see a green "download"
button. Click on the button and follow steps 4-5 above to save your PDF
Screenshot of PDF in browser
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your PDF. Don't have the Reader? Click here. It's free!