Rose Gold Filled 1.20" Rectangle, 24g
- Height: 30.5mm (1.20")
- Width: 5mm (.20")
- Thickness: 24g
- Double clad
- The rose gold filled for these stamping blanks is 14/20.
- A blush-hued version of Gold Filled.
- Difficult to photograph - physical blank will look shinier and not at all like copper.
- Obtained by alloying 14K gold with copper and zinc and pressure bonding it to brass.
- Gold content bonded to the brass is 58.33% 14K gold, 1% zinc, 40.67% copper.
- Letters in Alt image are Beaducation Kismet Uppercase Stamp Set 1/8".
To see if this blank is available in other metals, type the product's name in the search box, minus the metal, such as: Large Long Rounded Rectangle,
and all of its other metals should pop right up!
This blank makes a great inexpensive pendant. Just pop a hole in the top, stamp your letters vertically and maybe file the edges a bit to slightly round them. Toss a jump ring on there and you are all set to hang it from a chain.
To pop a hole in this blank, we recommend using the Hole Punch Plier.
For stamping instructions and tips, please check out our free class "Stamping On Metal". For some great stamping design ideas, you might like our free class "Stamped Jewelry Design Ideas".