Rose Gold Filled
- Rose Gold filled is an actual layer of 58.33% 14K gold, 1% zinc, 40.67% copper pressure-bonded to brass.
- Rose Gold filled is not gold plated as rose gold filled contains more gold than rose gold plated.
- Rose Gold filled is brass, covered by sheets of rose gold in a mechanical bonding process.
- Rose Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant than rose gold plated.
- Rose Gold filled does not flake off, rub off or turn colors.
- Anyone who can wear rose gold, can wear rose gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- Rose Gold filled will last as long as 14K rose gold.
- Check out what to expect when you receive your blanks!