* This is a downloadable PDF Tutorial for the Queen's Ring Project. The PDF will not be emailed to you. It will be available from a button during the checkout process. Follow the instructions below for downloading the PDF. *
Here is a project that capitalizes on your wirework and seed bead
skills. We will start by making a coil out of wire then snipping it up
into tubes to then be treated as beads. Then stitch them together with
seed beads, tiny Thai silver beads and Swarovski crystals to create a
ring fit for a queen.
Skill Level - Intermediate, must know how to manipulate wire, and must have experience with off-loom seed bead work.Prerequisite - must know how to make a wire coil. For instructions on that, please view our FREE Video Class "Coiling Wire by Hand".Materials Needed
- 12 inches of a coil made from 24 gauge Sterling Wire, coiled around a 1mm mandrel. This will take approximately 10 feet of wire
- One small mandrel to use to build coils on
- Size 12 long beading needle
- Fireline 6 lb. thread
- Small amount of size 15 seed beads
- Small amount of tiny fine silver beads (Thai Silver) or Charolettes
- 1, 2-holed Swarovski mounted Chaton bead. If using a single-holed bead, you will just change the thread path slightly
- 2, 3mm Swarovski crystal beads
- Sharp Scissors
- Flush Cutter (click here to see our selection of cutters)
|Instructions for Downloading the PDF|
If you forgot to download your PDF
during the checkout process, you can still download it using the following steps:
- Add the PDF Tutorial to your Cart.
- Login and Checkout to Purchase the PDF and any other items in your cart.
- On the last page of Checkout, you will see a "download" button near the bottom of the page
- Click on the "download" button and the PDF file will open in your browser (possibly in another tab if you use tabs in your browsing)
- Hit the SAVE button (typically an icon of a disc) in the browser to save this PDF to your computer (see screenshot below)
- Login to your account
- Click on the "My Account" link in the header
- Under the "Previous Orders" section, find the order containing your PDF purchase and click on the "View" button
the bottom of the order detail page you'll see a green "download"
button. Click on the button and follow steps 4-5 above to save your PDF
Screenshot of PDF in browser
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your PDF. Don't have the Reader? Click here. It's Free!