Silver Clad is a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to one side of a copper blank.
- Single Clad are 10% Sterling Silver and 90% Copper.
- We recommend applying a layer of Renaissance Wax to the Copper side to prevent tarnishing.
- The rim of a Single Clad piece is a thick layer of Sterling so it appear to have silver sides.
- These are 18 gauge so you can stamp on both sides!
- The copper side can be a little scratchy on the edges so we recommend using steel wool to soften them or throw them in the tumbler!
- Check out what to expect when you receive your blanks!