- Hundreds of times thicker and more durable than Silver Plated.
- Silver Filled is a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to copper.
- Silver Filled is 1/10 or 10% by silver weight.
Can be oxidized and polished just as Sterling Silver.
- Filling or sanding is not recommended as it may expose the copper core.
- If you solder Silver Filled, it will cause the silver to
bubble a bit and result in the reticulated look.
- Anyone who can wear Sterling Silver can wear Silver Filled without an allergic reaction.
- To pop any additional holes in this blank, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch, not the Hole Punch Plier.
- When punching with the Hole Punch Plier, you often need to file the back a bit. Filing might expose the copper core.