- Handcrafted Brass Artisan Pendants, with a thin layer of Copper and then a thicker layer of 14 karat Gold.
- Copper is layered over the Brass as a barrier metal to help prevent the Gold from wearing.
- Use a Sharpie Marker to darken your impressions.
- We recommend a Sunshine Polishing Cloth to polish these Gold Plated Pendants.
- Pro-Polish pads are not recommended as their micro-abrasives can wear away at the Gold.
- To preserve the gold plating use our Glaze Metal Sealer or a couple coats of Jewelry Shield.
- These pendants should not tarnish easily.
New Products For July - Metal Stamping Blanks