- Gold filled is an actual layer of gold-pressure bonded to another metal.
- Gold filled is not gold plated as gold filled contains more gold than gold plated.
- Gold filled is brass or copper, covered by sheets of gold in a mechanical bonding process.
- Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant than gold plated.
- Gold filled does not flake off, rub off or turn colors.
- Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- Gold filled will last as long as 14K gold.
- Check out what to expect when you receive your blanks!