Gold Plated Circle with Dotted Edge, Medium
- Diameter: 19mm (.75")
- Stampable area: 14.5mm (.57")
- Thickness: 19g
- 3 Microns of 14 karat gold plating
- Gold plated over a thin layer of copper and then brass
- Large top loop, 3mm (.12") to accommodate a chain
- Use our Sunshine Polishing cloth to polish this piece
We encourage you to apply a couple coats of Jewelry Shield
once your piece is stamped and your impressions are darkened. This will help preserve the 14 karat gold top coat. It is best to use the Sunshine Polishing cloth
to polish this piece because our Pro Polish pads contain micro-abrasives that can wear away at the gold coating.
This is a Beaducation Original and you won't find it anywhere else!
To see if this blank is available in other metals, type the product's name in the search box, minus the metal, such as: Large Long Rounded Rectangle, and all of its other metals should pop right up!
For stamping instructions and tips, please check out our free class "Stamping On Metal". For some great stamping design ideas, you might like our free class "Stamped Jewelry Design Ideas".