Which blank should I use? Have you asked yourself that question before? Here is the solution. We've packaged 1 of each of the popular sized circles for you to see which is your favorite....hopefully it's all of them!
Included in the variety:
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike
- Does not tarnish
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Sold individually.
To pop a hole in these blanks, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch.
For stamping instructions and tips, please check out our free class "Stamping On Metal". For some great stamping design ideas, you might like our free class "Stamped Jewelry Design Ideas".